Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend of Relaxation

Hey y'all -

So, yesterday, I called Mom when I left the AIRC. It was so great to talk to her - and hear a familiar voice. I'm really excited to see her, Kim, and Chris in 6 days!!

Then, Alex and I walked to get cappuccinos at Glass Ristorante. (It's really bad - they know who we are when we walk in now...) We walked home to our apartments and cooked dinner. I had a note from our neighbors across the hall (another AIRC group) saying that Adam and Paolo had dropped off my phone and charger. So, Alex and I went over and met them and saw their apartment for a bit. They are some really sweet girls. It's too bad we only overlap for a week.

We ate some delicious pasta with pesto, and we watched a LOT of "How I Met Your Mother," the greatest TV show in the world.

Then, she and I slept in until really, really, really late. We got ready, and now we are borrowing some internet before shopping all day! :) Best weekend ever.

I've started the outlines for both of my papers - should probably get some more work done tonight.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Ciao,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment